Welcome to my field of study

 Hi, 

my name is Camille Bureau and I have 18 years old. I study at College Ahunstic. I'm at my second year of Police Technology. I really love my program, litteraly the first year passed so fast! I can't believe that I only have two years left and a half and then I'll be a police officer. It's unbelievable but awesome in the same time. When i tell people that I want to be a police officer, the majority tells me: oh wow good, it's not going to be easy! I don't see why it's not going to be easy, I only see it as a challenge. I know I will love my job no matter what everybody else thinks. It's my first time blogging so I don't really know what else to write but I'll get used to it with time. I'll get better and better and hopefully my blogs will be interesting.

Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

Camille' Lipsticle

Glossary Police Tech